For Hospitals We Offer More Than PACS
How interesting and useful would it be to view your DICOM medical images on your tiny handsets, wherever you are, and share them with your loved ones, doctors, radiologists, caregivers, etc. Spectra cloud PACS is an HTML 5 DICOM viewer, which supports multiple modalities, and provides diagnostic quality imaging, measurement tools, reports and other imaging functionalities.
Spectra Maestro provides massive improvements across the board. Our full featured image management system has coarse and fine control options, letting you leverage the tools to optimize your workflow. Modality work lists and HIS integration streamline overall productivity. Information is auto-populated to modalities. It optimizes multi-tiered medical-grade information storage/retrieval infrastructure. Maestro Replaces physical infrastructure with secure, reliable software. Configurable routing intelligence provides easy automation, eliminates unnecessary image movement which results in lowered network load.
Best Part? It’s on Cloud, which means no need for expensive servers, hardware or additional resources. You can implement Attune Solutions with a PC and Internet connection.
Hospital Information System Explainer Video
- Millennials And Health Care Expectations – The Harbinger of Revolution in Delivering Comprehensive Care
- The Modern-Day Achilles Heel of Healthcare: Fighting Data Breach with Airtight Data Security
- 7 Key Focus Areas of Mobile Healthcare Applications
- 6 Outstanding Applications of AI in Today’s Care Ecosystem
- Achieving Seamless Interoperability in Healthcare – from Concept to Reality