For Hospitals We Offer More Than PACS
How interesting and useful would it be to view your DICOM medical images on your tiny handsets, wherever you are, and share them with your loved ones, doctors, radiologists, caregivers, etc. Spectra cloud PACS is an HTML 5 DICOM viewer, which supports multiple modalities, and provides diagnostic quality imaging, measurement tools, reports and other imaging functionalities.
Spectra Maestro provides massive improvements across the board. Our full featured image management system has coarse and fine control options, letting you leverage the tools to optimize your workflow. Modality work lists and HIS integration streamline overall productivity. Information is auto-populated to modalities. It optimizes multi-tiered medical-grade information storage/retrieval infrastructure. Maestro Replaces physical infrastructure with secure, reliable software. Configurable routing intelligence provides easy automation, eliminates unnecessary image movement which results in lowered network load.
Best Part? It’s on Cloud, which means no need for expensive servers, hardware or additional resources. You can implement Attune Solutions with a PC and Internet connection.
Hospital Information System Explainer Video
- Achieving Seamless Interoperability in Healthcare – from Concept to Reality
- How Laboratory Information System Helps in Tracking Samples Across Multi Centers
- How To Choose Cost Effective And User-Friendly Laboratory Information System
- 5 Simple Tips to Manage And Run Cloud Based Laboratory Information System Effectively
- 6 Reasons Why NOT Having Your Server In-house is a Good Idea