Make your Public Health Data Respond Faster and Save More Lives
The need for clear actionable data has never been more critical in public healthcare scenarios. With growing population, delivering high quality health services in a timely manner especially during outbreak of epidemics becomes crucial. While the pursuit for better healthcare by governments, especially in the rural and urban-rural areas is important, what really drives the impact of these initiatives is information and hard data.
Data when collected over a period of time or with significantly large sample size has the power to offer great insights that can prove to be a game changer for public health professionals. Smarter ways of gathering, analyzing and using health related statistics lead to better decisions and better spending, making it easier to track and confront threats to public health.
Healthcare statistics when looked through socio-economic lens can help prevent the spread of disease and improve the health of individuals.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), investment in health management information systems (HMIS) can impact in multiple ways by:
- The Exciting Case of the Vanishing Films
- Millennials And Health Care Expectations – The Harbinger of Revolution in Delivering Comprehensive Care
- The Modern-Day Achilles Heel of Healthcare: Fighting Data Breach with Airtight Data Security
- 7 Key Focus Areas of Mobile Healthcare Applications
- 6 Outstanding Applications of AI in Today’s Care Ecosystem