Get your Devices to Talk to Each Other
Whether you own a single lab or a multi-center chain, you are invariably surrounded by scores of high end machines such as analyzers and microscopes churning out data everyday. While the data itself is extremely important and insightful, manually entering the information is the main source of errors in laboratories. What you need is an effective Middleware that will address this problem and make the data work for you instead of against you.
Integrating medical devices on a single platform, allowing them to communicate with each other, creating an “Internet of Things” (IoT) reduces manual intervention and provides accurate results, eliminating human error. You can now monitor the performance of analyzers, their status and turn around time with control monitoring system through Attune’s device integration solution.
Attune Middleware offers the perfect solution for your device integration needs. The solution provides optimal workflow in both unidirectional and bidirectional models and comes with a proven experience of over 1100 integrations.
Get ready to scale and grow your business faster by automating and integrating your devices to your LIS. Let Attune Middleware Solution work to turn your everyday data into valuable sets of information that can help you accelerate your business.
Best Part? It’s on Cloud, which means no need for expensive servers, hardware or additional resources. You can implement Attune HIS with just a PC and Internet connection
- Achieving Seamless Interoperability in Healthcare – from Concept to Reality
- How Laboratory Information System Helps in Tracking Samples Across Multi Centers
- How To Choose Cost Effective And User-Friendly Laboratory Information System
- 5 Simple Tips to Manage And Run Cloud Based Laboratory Information System Effectively
- 6 Reasons Why NOT Having Your Server In-house is a Good Idea