HIS Solutions for Dialysis
Only doctors and caregivers involved in dialysis really understand the amount of planning that goes into treating patients with kidney problems. Being a continuous care system as opposed to a one-time activity, the most critical factor for offering enhanced patient care is sharing real time information and managing subsequent patient visits.
The dialysis management module of Attune HIS helps nephrology departments and standalone dialysis centers manage and treat patients seamlessly without having to worry about the comprehensive documentation and paperwork that goes with it.
Designed by practicing doctors and developed by experts, the Attune HIS offers a comprehensive dialysis management system covering the entire range of tasks and actions that include defining dialysis cycles for each patient, recording history, generating customized bills, printing case sheets and generating MIS reports.
Our modular solutions and configurable workflows can be customized to suit your requirements so that you can choose the parameters that matter the most. Our modular solutions and configurable workflows can be customized to suit your requirements so that you can track the parameters that matter the most to you.
Best Part? It’s on Cloud, which means no need for expensive servers, hardware or additional resources. You can implement Attune HIS with just a PC and Internet connection.
- Millennials And Health Care Expectations – The Harbinger of Revolution in Delivering Comprehensive Care
- The Modern-Day Achilles Heel of Healthcare: Fighting Data Breach with Airtight Data Security
- 7 Key Focus Areas of Mobile Healthcare Applications
- 6 Outstanding Applications of AI in Today’s Care Ecosystem
- Achieving Seamless Interoperability in Healthcare – from Concept to Reality