HIS Solutions for Ophthalmology
At Attune, we understand that patient examination and procedure flows for ophthalmology are unique therefore, a generic Hospital Information System (HIS) will just not do when what you need is an information management solution designed especially for eye hospitals.
With Attune’s ophthalmology solution, you can now allow your doctors, optometrists and opticians to communicate, collaborate and deliver patient care faster. Our patient EMR integrated with ICD 10 allows doctors to access the patient’s history, perform extensive eye examinations including external examination, slit lamp examination and fundus examinations. Use the exhaustive optometry functionalities to perform vision checks, contact lens evaluation, orthoptics, eye diagnostics and so much more.
Attune offers HIS solution that takes into consideration the needs of your specialty and is dedicated to manage the workflow of ophthalmology hospital and eye care centers bringing in operational efficiency and improving productivity.
Talk to us today to find out how you can increase revenues, cut costs and improve productivity of your opthalmology hospital while offering top notch patient care.
- How Laboratory Information System Helps in Tracking Samples Across Multi Centers
- How To Choose Cost Effective And User-Friendly Laboratory Information System
- 5 Simple Tips to Manage And Run Cloud Based Laboratory Information System Effectively
- 6 Reasons Why NOT Having Your Server In-house is a Good Idea
- How Automation Can Help Your Laboratory Perform Better